What You Need to Know About Clorazepate
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose of Clorazepate?If you do not take your dose as scheduled, take your missed dose as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose.
Is There a Generic Version?Currently, generic immediate-release clorazepate tablets (but not extended-release clorazepate tablets) are licensed for sale (see Generic Tranxene).
Who Makes It?
Brand-name clorazepate (Tranxene) is made by Abbott Pharmaceuticals for Lundbeck, Inc.
- Clorazepate 3.75 mg tablets
- Clorazepate 7.5 mg tablets
- Clorazepate 15 mg tablets
- Clorazepate 11.25 mg extended-release tablets
- Clorazepate 22.5 mg extended-release tablets.