Commonly Reported Reactions to Effexor XR
Side Effects of Effexor XR
As with any medicine, there are possible side effects with Effexor XR. However, not everyone who takes Effexor XR will experience side effects. When Effexor XR side effects do occur, in most cases they are minor and either require no treatment or can easily be treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
Some of the most common side effects of Effexor XR include:
- Body weakness
- A decrease in appetite or loss of appetite (see Does Effexor XR Have Anorexia Effects?)
- Dry mouth (see Effexor XR and Dry Mouth)
- Insomnia (see Effexor XR and Insomnia)
- Weight loss (see Effexor XR and Weight Loss)
- Sexual problems (see Sexual Side Effects From Effexor XR)
- Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction or just ED (see Effexor XR and Impotence).
(Click Effexor XR Side Effects to learn about the specific side effects of Effexor XR, including serious side effects to look out for. You can also read about possible Effexor XR side effects by going to: