Anxiety Home > More Details About Valium
Drug InteractionsValium can potentially interact with a few other medicines (see Valium Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this drug if you have:
- A history of drug or alcohol abuse (see Valium and Alcohol)
- Liver disease, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Any allergies, including allergies to food, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Valium and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Valium and Breastfeeding).
What If I Take an Overdose of Valium?People who take too much of the medication may have overdose symptoms that could include:
- Slow reflexes.