General Information for Niravam
When and How to Take ItSome general considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Niravam include the following:
- This medication comes in the form of a tablet that is dissolved on the tongue. It is normally taken three times a day.
- Niravam can be taken with or without food. If it bothers your stomach, try taking it with food.
- Use a dry hand to remove Niravam tablets from the bottle just prior to taking them. Place the tablet on your tongue, allow it to dissolve, and then swallow it with saliva.
- The tablets may be swallowed with water if preferred, but water is not necessary to take this medication.
- For Niravam to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not increase your dose or suddenly stop taking this medication without your healthcare provider's approval.
Dosing InformationThe dosage of Niravam your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on a number of factors, including:
- The reason you are taking it
- Your age
- Other medical conditions you may have
- Other medications you are taking.
As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically tells you to do so.
(Click Niravam Dosage for more information.)